Tagged again!



Was tagged by Chriz, so here goes...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Steve Martin in Pink Panther

2. What were you doing at 0800?
I was pondering the meaning of life. (just shitting man)

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Began browsing

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Life

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Lisa! (trying to find my dog)

6. How many beverages did you have today?
1, H2O


7. What color is your hairbrush?
1 blue,1 green.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Petrol

9. Where were you last night?
Home

10. What color is your front door?
Brown

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet and often it becomes a pain in the butt.

12. What’s the weather like today?
Cool.


13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla

14. What excites you?
I aint telling u

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yup, I was trying to find my face yesterday and failed.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yup.

17. Do you talk a lot?
The day I stop talking I loose my job.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes. He blows his own trumpet loudly. (Really)

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes. I do.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Not really.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Have a handful, checked my cell to confirm

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kevin. Had a few Karthik’s in my cell so chose Kevin.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Solomon, Ex-RJ and now producer of Radio City.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
”The dream is not what you see in your sleep. Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep.”

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Nope. I have other uses for it.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Nope.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Maybe back to office. I have no calls anyway.


29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Have seen a few.

30. What was the last thing you ate?

Fryums. Leftovers from lunch.

31. Will you get married in the future?
Lightning seldom strikes the same place twice.


32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Watched a few. None exceptional.


33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Yes.


34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Still thinking


35. Are you currently depressed?
Yup. Just work related so nothing serious.

36. Did you cry today?
Nope. I even cut onions today and I was fine. (Made myself some scrambled eggs)


37. Why did you answer and post this?

Now do u understand the picture at the start of this post.

38. Tag few people who would do this survey.

Since Chriz tagged the usual suspects, here goes:

1)Oxy(Ash)moron

2) D

3) Gem

4) Firewhisky

Comments

  1. hey... tat ws a vry enjoyable post... i love ur answrs cz they made me laugh... tat hsnt happend in a long time nw...

    p.s - steve martin is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u jst had 2 tag me!!! [:P] lolz!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your take on this?

Popular posts from this blog

Bad donkey, small wall.

Po poi velaya paaru...

Battle of the movies - Annaathe Vs Jailer