My first post and a new job

Hey I have started a new phase in my career, actually I joined my new employer ABN Amro Bank NV (must find out what that nv means) on sep 13th. It is so boring as i'm absolutely jobless, but since my predecessor had done a good job, we are doing very good numbers this month.

Heard my old company is doing pathetic this month.

It is so much fun to be engaged!!!! But it sucks to still do things on the sly as still both parents are yet to fully reconcile with the fact that mine is a love marriage. Actually my love story can be made into a good masala movie but that would deserve a seperate posting, I'm sure I will post it one day soon.

So this is my first blog and I'm still learning the ropes, I will post more soon.

Ciao,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad donkey, small wall.

Po poi velaya paaru...

Battle of the movies - Annaathe Vs Jailer